This application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Users may be subject to different protection levels. Some Members therefore enjoy greater protection. More information on the security policies can be found in the applicability section.
Data Controller Data
Nava Srl Companies' Code. Tax and VAT number: IT05794430727 Registered Office: Rutigliano (Ba) - Via Falcon 8-B - 70018
Kinds of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: e-mail, various types of data, Cookies and Usage data.
The Personal Information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of use data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are required. If the user refuses to communicate, it might be impossible for this application provide the Service. Where this Application indicates some as optional data, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users that have doubts about which data are required, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
Methods of treatment
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the data, in some cases, they may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more particular purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Information without your consent must exist or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object ( "opt-out") to such treatment. This is not, however, apply if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which is invested with the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary to achieve the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It 's always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis for each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where those involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the detail section on the processing of personal data.
If superior protection, the User is entitled to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the data transferred outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
Should take place either one of these transfers, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask for information to the data by contacting the extremes shown in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held back until he has completed the execution of that contract.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of that interest. You can get more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal Information as long as until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period keeps the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
Purpose of data collected
The User's data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User, Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and Registration and Authentication.
To get more detailed information about the treatment aims and Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the user can refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The User Contact
Contact Form (this application)
The User, filling with their own data in the contact form, you agree to use them for responding to requests for information, estimate, or any other nature indicated by the form's .
Personal Data collected: email and various types of data.
Mailing list or newsletter (this application)
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts that can be transmitted email messages containing information of a commercial or promotional nature, on this Application. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration for this application, or after making a purchase.
Data Collected Personal: Email.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to any social network.
If it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages on which you installed a service interaction with social networks is installed.
ShareThis (ShareThis Inc.)
ShareThis is a service provided by ShareThis Inc. displaying a widget that allows interaction with external social networks and platforms and sharing of content of this Application.
Depending on the configuration, this service can show widget belonging to third parties, such as the social network of managers to share interactions. In this case, the third parties that provide the widget will be made aware of the interaction and on the pages of Use Data where this service is installed.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Registration and Authentication
By registering or authenticating the user allows the Application to identify him and to give him access to special services.
Depending on how much follows, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will have access to certain data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct recording (this application)
The user registers by completing the registration form and providing directly to this Application their Personal Data.
Personal Data collected: various types of data.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of its personal data when it is done on a basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
- check and ask for rectification. You can check the accuracy of their data and update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can ask the treatment of its personal data limitation. In this case the owner will not process data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- To cancel or cancellation of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the User's consent, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- lodging complaints. You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
when the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority with which it is the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, can object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
to exercise the rights the User, Users can direct a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document shall apply for all users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a protective upper level of the Personal Data processing.
This higher level of protection is guaranteed if the processing:
- It is executed by a Holder based in the EU; or
- Data relates to Personal Users who are in the EU and it is convenient supply of products or services for consideration or free of charge to such Members; or
- Data relates to Personal Users who are in the EU and allows the owner to monitor the behavior of these users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of public authorities.
Log system and maintenance
for needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address User .
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to "Do Not Track"
This application does not support requests "Do Not Track".
To find out if any third-party services used to support, users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the Holder will again collect the User's consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Information (or data)
constitutes personal data any information which directly or indirectly, in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make an identified or identifiable natural person.
Use of Data
This is the information automatically collected through this application (also by third parties incorporated in this Application) applications, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect with this application, the URI addresses ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.). the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed inside the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of pages, the parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this Application, unless otherwise stated, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data.
Responsible for the treatment (or Manager)
Data Controller (or owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools used, including measures safety related to operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The instrument hardware or software by which they are collected and processed Personal Data of Users.
The service provided by this application as defined in relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise noted, the European Union contained in this document is meant extended to all current EU member states and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple systems of law, including Article. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- storing the entered preferences;
- avoid re-enter the same information multiple times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by navasrl.com to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
This type of cookie allows the correct sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: after closing the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are needed to view the site and in relation to technical services, we will therefore always used and sent, unless the user does not modify the settings in your browser (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the site. navasrl.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about user activity, and as it came on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
Cookies from third-party service analyzes
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as pages visited, time spent, the origins of the traffic source, geographic origin, age, gender and interest for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from domains of third parties external to the Site.
Cookies for integrating products and features of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the website such as icons and preferences in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for use third-party software services (such as software to create maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that provide the functionality of the Website pages.
are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the web pages.
navasrl.com, under current regulations, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookie consent you may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following ways:
- Using browser-specific configurations used or its programs used to navigate the pages in the site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
- Both of these solutions may prevent the user to use or display parts of the Site.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user to use or display parts of the Site.
Web Sites and Third Party Services
The _gat cookie is part of the monitoring and analysis service Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires after 10 minutes after creating or updating. It is used to lock the number of requests of analysis scripts so consider unique user visits.
The _ga cookie is part of the monitoring and analysis service Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires after 2 years after the creation or updating. It is used to distinguish users.
How to disable cookies via browser
If you want to explore the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on their suppliers sites.
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
- Visite: 9084